Requirements in detail
- 125+ hours of training, including 10 hours of mentor coaching
- 25 hours of field experience (coaching your own clients)
- 6 hours (minimum) of working with your own ICF-certified coach (that you hire on your own) over the course of the program
- Weekly assignments/reading/homework activities (approximately 10 hours per week)
- Final oral performance evaluation to demonstrate coaching skills and knowledge of ICF core competencies
- Final written exam (multiple choice)
To complete the UWCPC and receive your certificate from the program, you must attend all classes. With an excused absence, you may miss up to two classes.