Applicants must have the following prerequisites to ensure the appropriate knowledge, experience and mindset to succeed in the program:
- Willingness to engage in self-reflection, self-examination, and be open to feedback as part of your personal and professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; no specific undergraduate major is required.
- Submit $100 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit application form (you will receive access once the application fee has been paid).
- Submit resume via email to Michelle Galarowicz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have 1 letter of recommendation submitted on your behalf (letter needs to be submitted by your reference, not the UWCPC applicant) – from a person familiar with the applicant’s work experience and interests. Have reference submit letter to: email@example.com.
- Upon receipt of all required application materials (fee, form, resume and letter of recommendation), you will be contacted to schedule a 15-minute phone interview.
- Complete a 15 minute phone interview. During the phone interview, all applicants will be asked questions about why they are interested in becoming a coach and enrolling in this program. Additionally, applicants are given an opportunity to have any additional questions answered and/or concerns addressed before making a final decision about enrolling in the program.
Thank you for your interest in the UW Certified Professional Coach program.