Whether you are expanding your organization’s global reach or working with international teams in the U.S., an effective strategy begins with language and intercultural training. Tap into the depth of expertise offered by University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Studies to increase your effectiveness.
Our instructors bring real-world experience and a deep understanding of the best techniques for adults to be successful in learning a language and moving confidently across various cultural situations.
Contact us using the form below, and we’ll tell you more!
Fields of expertise
- Intercultural communication skills
- Offerings in select other languages
Types of training
On-site, on-campus or online
- Customized courses based on a complete needs assessment
- Adapted standard language courses or intercultural trainings that begin with one of our regular courses and are then adapted to your context
- Private executive training and language coaching