Integrated Marketing Communications
Who We Are
Our award-winning team of designers, writers, editors, researchers, web developers, project managers, and marketing strategists spreads the word about the learning opportunities Continuing Studies offers. We serve lifelong learners across the state and around the world, putting the Wisconsin Idea into action.
If you’ve heard of UW-Madison’s summer classes, online professional master’s programs, or other Continuing Studies offerings, you’ve probably seen our work.
Want to work with us?
Great! We want to help you meet your goals. Contact MJ Hecox at email@example.com.
What We Do
We use data, creativity, and strategic thinking to generate interest in Continuing Studies courses, programs, and conferences. Our tools include:
- Printed materials such as brochures, flyers, and catalogs
- Ads for radio, television, and other types of media
- Digital communications such as websites and email campaigns
- Social media messaging on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Marketing plans, news releases, and blog posts
Who We Serve
We support all areas of Continuing Studies—and the learners they serve. Our work promotes these activities and many more:
- Summer Term
- visit advanceyourcareer.wisc.eduFlexible degree programs such as the online Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition and the accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Professional development for online educators, mental health providers, and corporate leaders
- Noncredit courses in music, writing, arts and humanities, and foreign languages
- visit continuingstudies.wisc.edu/advisingCareer advising for adult learners