Write By The Lake: Fees & Credits
Fees & Credits: 2020
- Sections 1-5, 9-10, & 12 are $445 until May 18. Goes up $50 after May 18.
- Master Class Sections 7 & 11 with Angela Rydell and Laurie Scheer: $575. (same after May 18)
- Master Class Section 9 with Christine DeSmet: $950. (same after May 18)
- Section 6 with Ryan Campbell (3 days): $295. (same after May 18)
- Optional University credit is extra. (See below for more information.)
College credits cost extra. UW-Madison credit fees are listed at registrar.wisc.edu/tuition.
Graduate Credit Enrollment
- Step 1. To earn graduate credit in English (1, 2, or 3 credits available), you first must enroll in the retreat with the continuing education fee. Complete that process first. All students, including those currently enrolled on-campus, must complete that step and pay that fee.
- Step 2. Once you’ve done that, our office (Liberal Studies & the Arts, Division of Continuing Studies) will send you information and a student ID number with instructions on how to register online for the credits. You will pay an additional fee for the credits. Note: This is a “by permission only” course because it’s limited enrollment. You must go through us to become registered for credit.
- Step 3. Complete the online registration process by the deadline in the material we send you. If you have questions about the credit process for this particular course, please contact Christine DeSmet, coordinator, 608-262-3447 or email@example.com.
Grants For Returning Adult Students Pursuing a Degree
Continuing Studies sometimes provides grants for in-state tuition for adults with a significant break from education taking one class to get started with their studies. Criteria and application information available at acsss.wisc.edu/financing-your-education/ or contact Adult and Student Services, Division of Continuing Studies, 608-263-6960.