About Credits

Independent Learning courses are available for university level transfer credit. For specific information about the number of credits available per course see the subject area page.

Can I earn credit towards my college degree from UW Learning Innovations Independent Learning?

In most cases, yes. Before you commit to taking an Independent Learning course as part of your degree program, you should consult your academic adviser at your own institution. Share the Independent Learning course description and course requirements with your adviser, who be able to tell you whether the credits will apply toward your degree and in which area (humanities, social sciences, etc.)

Confirm the specific course equivalency at http://www.uwsa.edu/tis. (In the course wizard select transfers from UW Extension Independent Learning to UW-Madison.)