Substance Use Disorders & Recovery Custom Training
We look forward to working with you to develop targeted training that increases the knowledge and skills of your staff and improves outcomes for the patients/clients you serve. We have experience providing highly evaluated training for social workers, counselors, substance abuse counselors, peer support specialists and other helping professionals. We can provide evidence-based SUDs content and share best practices for working with clients and their families.
You can choose from one of the popular topics listed below or inquire about a specific area of interest.
- Understanding addiction and the brain
- Relapse prevention: managing cravings and triggers
- Mindfulness for substance use disorders
- Building resilience and coping skills
- Grief and loss in relation to substance use disorders
- Treatment skills and activities
- Stigma and bias