Geriatric Mental Health Custom Training
Let us come to you with specialized geriatric mental health training.
We look forward to working with you to develop targeted training that increases the knowledge and skills of your staff and improves outcomes for the patients and clients you serve. We can provide evidence-based geriatric mental health content and instruction for quality care of older adults and their families.
We have experience providing highly evaluated training for social workers, nurses, psychologists, counselors, therapists, physical therapists, and other helping professionals who work with older adults.
You can choose from one of the popular topics listed below or inquire about a specific area of interest.
- Substance use problems and aging
- Key issues in depression and anxiety in late life
- Applying a positive approach to challenging dementia behavior
- Strengths-based approach to geriatric care management
- The Wisconsin STAR method for complex geriatric care analysis