Weekend with Your Novel: Event Details
- Option 1: Full weekend retreat + manuscript critique group—$250 (early bird) / $275
- Option 2: Full weekend retreat without manuscript critique group—$200 (early bird) / $225
- Add Saturday luncheon to Options 1 or 2—$15
- Additional critique group: $75 each
How to Register
REGISTER ONLINE or by phone at 608-262-2451. Credit cards and checks are accepted.
Cancellations up to 72 hours before the conference: registration fees refunded less $50 administration fee; no refunds can be made after that time.
Location & Lodging Information
This 3-day event is held in the Pyle Center and Lowell Center in Madison. Lodging is available at the Lowell Center where a block of rooms has been reserved for Weekend With Your Novel. Use the group number/name “NOVEL” when registering at the Lowell Center. Lodging is not included in conference fees.
Pyle Center (map)
702 Langdon St
Madison, WI 53715
Parking is available at the City of Madison’s State Street Campus Garage at 415 N Lake Street, one block from The Pyle Center.
Map and Information
Food and Restaurants
There is an abundance of good food for every appetite and budget, including these Madison Originals restaurants, the Memorial Union, food trucks, and coffee shops within walking distance of the retreat.
- Campus information and visitor center
- Things To Do in Madison
- Campus Map
- Directions to Campus
- Parking and Transportation
- The Cloud Atlas by Liam Callanan
- In Love with Jerzy Kosinski by Agate Nesaule
- House of Large Sizes by Ian Graham Leask
- God on Mayhem Street by Kristin Oakley
Continuing Education Units
1.3 CEUs Total Available
Do you need guidance about critique groups or which workshops to attend? Email Christopher Chambers at email@example.com or call 608-262-5095.