ADEIL: Travel and Lodging
At a glance
Thank you to our 2018 sponsors:
26th Annual ADEIL Conference: Travel & Lodging
October 24-26, 2018
Travel to Madison
Getting to Madison is relatively easy. Flights arrive daily into the Madison/Dane County (MSN), Milwaukee (MKE), and Chicago O’Hare (ORD) airports.
Arriving at the Dane County Regional Airport:
You’ll find ground transportation near the baggage claim area. You may elect to take a cab from the airport to the hotel, or you can call the Graduate Hotel to arrange for shuttle service.
- Union Cab: unioncab.com, 608-242-2000
- Badger Cab: badgercab.com, 608-256-0106
- Green Cab: greencabmadison.com, 608-255-1234
- Graduate Hotel shuttle service: 608-257-4391
Arriving by bus from the Milwaukee or Chicago/O’Hare airports:
- Badger Bus (from Milwaukee)
- Van Galder bus (from Chicago/O’Hare)
- From both airports, you will be dropped off at the UW-Madison Campus Stop on Langdon Street, which is right in front of the conference site, the UW-Madison Memorial Union. The conference hotel is a 5 minute walk from there; view walking map.
Arriving by car:
- You can use the valet service at the hotel for $25 per night (billed to the room).
- There is a City of Madison parking ramp one block to the south. View map and rates.
Getting to the conference
The conference is at the UW-Madison Memorial Union, celebrating 90 years!
Enter the Memorial Union via the East wing (you’ll see Peet’s Coffee Shop inside) and use the stairs or elevator to go to the second floor. Registration will be set up outside Tripp Commons.
Lodging is at The Graduate Hotel, A Madison College Town Hotel by Design. Just one block from the University of Wisconsin campus and set between Lake Mendota and State Street, the Graduate Hotel in Madison will leave you with a lodging experience you could only have here.
For the conference, they are offering a special discount rate of $139 per night. Space is limited, and the ADEIL conference block reservation cut-off date is August 24.