This class is offered in a highly participatory live-online format.
Gain a deeper understanding of the role and causes of stress. Explore multiple skills and approaches for managing your stress and being resilient in today’s workplace. Learn and practice stress management techniques and explore ways to become more resilient in everyday life.
The purpose of this class is to provide participants new skills and strategies to be resilient and deal effectively with personal and professional stressors.
Desired learning outcomes
By the end of this class, you will be able to:
- Identify stressors and collaborate on potential solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness of your ability to manage stress and avoid burnout.
- Define resilience and understand the attributes of resilience.
- Understand the protective factors that make one resilient.
- Share strategies to assist managers and staff with work-related stress and improve their resilience skills.
Overview: Extra Information
Continuing Studies is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Earn Continuing Education Hours
By participating in this class you will earn:
|University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Units||.6|
Upcoming dates (0)
Not scheduled at this time. Join the mailing list.