Strengths Discovery: Building on Talents for Leadership and Team Successcontinuingstudies.wisc.edu/0634-C-PDAS See upcoming dates
This class is offered as a highly interactive, live online version.
The CliftonStrengths assessment uncovers the talents you rely on to build relationships, think strategically, execute plans and influence others to accomplish goals. When you know your unique set of these talents, you are empowered to succeed by doing what you naturally do best. Every. Single. Day.
People who use their CliftonStrengths are less likely to experience deterrents to their well-being like worry, stress, anger, sadness or physical pain, and are proven to be three times more engaged and happy at work. Attend the one-day Strengths Discovery workshop to put yourself on the fast track to increased satisfaction and engagement at work and in life.
You will be provided a link to the CliftonStrengths assessment the week before this class. It takes roughly 45 minutes to complete and must be done at least one day before the class begins. Your personalized Strengths Report of all 34 Strengths will be used in class. The fee for the assessment is included in the course fee.
- Discuss and define your top 5 strengths and learn how to garner insight into how your strengths work best, independently and with others.
- Gain a new perspective on their behaviors and ways of working through talent mapping and At My Best exercises.
- Identify how to take ownership of your strengths and what you bring to your team and work.
- Begin to see others in new ways, with less judgment and more curiosity through exploration with fellow participants.
- Develop strategies to diagnose and predict potential conflict by reflecting on past experiences.
Earn Continuing Education Hours
By participating in this class you will earn:
|University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Units||.6|
Upcoming dates (0)
Not scheduled at this time. Join the mailing list.