This three-week badge consists of seven modules covering topics such as creating a culture of acceptance of online education, ensuring quality of online programs, developing policies and procedures, and managing & leading change, among others.
Who should attend?
- Faculty interested in moving into administration
- Anyone new to distance education management and administration
- Directors of online degree programs
- Department chairs, college deans, and provosts who have administrative oversight of online courses and degree programs
After completion of this badge, you will be able to:
- Develop ideas for becoming more strategic with online programming
- Describe the importance of having strong student support services for online learners
- Formulate policies and procedures related to online education
- Generate ways to create a culture of acceptance of online education on your campus
- Formulate strategies to enhance the quality of your online courses and programs
Total duration: 3 weeks. Course work and assignments can be expected to take 3-5 hours per week.