This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Overview: Extra Information
Why You Should Take This Course
- All of us wish we could spend more time on the things that matter, and less time on the distractions and obligations that get in the way. But you might have noticed… this is actually super hard to do in real life.
- Why? It’s hard to stay focused because we live in a crazy world—a world full of sneaky defaults that shape our time and attention.
- Think about it: Most mornings, you wake up, grab your phone check email, and maybe look at the news or Instagram. Then you realize you’re running late, get ready, start work, only to spend most of the day sitting in pointless meetings and playing Whack-A-Mole with email and chat.
- This wasn’t a series of deliberate decisions, and it wasn’t your fault. These default actions are just the collection of habits and norms that have stuck over the years.
- This course is about stopping the blur, slowing down, and making time for the moments that matter—instead of reacting to the next message in your inbox or the next item on your to-do list.
Earn Continuing Education Hours
By participating in this class you will earn:
|University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Units||1|