This class is offered in a highly participatory live-online format.
This class is open to anyone interested in the topic. It is also a required part of the Mid-Level Management Certificate. Get more information on the MLMC.
One of the most important tasks facing an organization is building a cohesive team (whether in-person or virtual) that empowers the organization to reach its goals. Learn proven techniques for effective team development and management that can help you strengthen participative management in your organization and promote long-term enthusiasm for team projects.
The purpose of this class is to help participants develop and support a team in their own work settings.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Discover what a great team looks like
- Understand the importance of team culture, values and success
- Identify the best practices for effective virtual teams
- Identify strategies to counter team dysfunction
- Learn practical tools and activities to develop teams
- Share your experience and learn from your colleagues what works when
Overview: Extra Information
Continuing Studies is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
Earn Continuing Education Hours
By participating in this class you will earn:
|University of Wisconsin Continuing Education Units||.6|
Upcoming dates (1)
$395; gov't/nonprofit $285
Wednesday, July 20, 9 a.m.–3:45 p.m.
Register through: July 19, 2022
All times shown in central time.