UWCPC – How to apply
The applications review committee is tasked with choosing applicants who bring diverse experiences, a desire to learn, an ability to self-reflect, and the commitment and time for their own transformational learning.
The contribution and interaction of our students is an important part of the UWCPC’s cohort learning model. We are interested in creating a dynamic and diverse learning community. There is no typical UWCPC student; applicants come from across the country, and the globe, each bringing unique perspectives, talents, and experiences. Students’ backgrounds vary widely. They are new to the workforce, retired, and in mid-career. Some students are seasoned coaches and some come with no coaching experience at all. A variety of disciplines are represented in the cohort including but not limited to education, human resources, social work, talent management, clergy, marketing, and those seeking a new career. They have in common an interest in academic excellence, strong motivation, a love of learning, and an interest in personal growth and reflection. They are seeking the tools to guide, inspire, and empower others to reach their potential and get results.
We welcome individuals to apply who feel that this is the right time in their life for a rigorous, challenging, and incredibly rewarding learning experience.
Applicants must have the following prerequisites to ensure the appropriate knowledge, experience, and mindset to succeed in the program:
- Prior experience in higher education (Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred); and
- Demonstrated willingness to engage in reflection and self-examination and be open to feedback.
- Submit $35 non-refundable application fee [Applications are now closed.]
- Submit application form (you will receive access to the form once the application fee has been paid)
- Submit resume via email to Liz Nagel at email@example.com
- Have 1 letter of recommendation submitted on your behalf (letter needs to be submitted by your reference, not the UWCPC applicant) – One letter from a person familiar with the applicant’s work experience and interests. Have reference submit letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receipt of all required application materials (fee, form, resume, and letter of recommendation), you will be contacted to schedule a 15-minute phone interview.
- Have 15-minute phone interview with the Program Director, Chariti Gent. During the phone interview, all applicants will be asked the same series of questions.
Questions about applying?
Contact Lead Instructor and Program Director Chariti Gent at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in the UW Certified Professional Coach program.