Workplace Coaching Certificate
Workplace Coaching Menu:
Transform employee performance using professional coaching skills!
NEW six-day Coaching Certificate
Do you want better individual, team, and/or organizational success? Are you looking for a way to take your leadership skills to the next level? Coaching is a powerful leadership approach that enhances employee engagement, helps achieve higher levels of productivity, and creates empowerment cultures. By using coaching skills to lead people, you can help employees grow their ability to solve problems, generate more ideas, take action, and increase self-accountability. You will leave this program with the tools and practical skills to engage your employees’ hearts and minds to achieve even greater business success.
Develop your coaching skills from ICF Credentialed Trainers
As a student in the Workplace Coaching Certificate program, you will:
- Increase your Emotional Intelligence
- Sharpen and deepen your listening skills
- Develop your ability to ask great questions
- Develop skills to help others problem solve more effectively
- Learn how to empower others to a higher level of self-accountability
Learning Outcomes: As a result of attending this program, you will:
- Increase trust between you and your employees
- Create higher performing individuals and teams
- Foster higher loyalty, commitment and engagement
- Drive better business results
- Create more bandwidth for you to work on higher priority items
- Develop your employees more effectively
Is the Workplace Coaching Certificate for me? Yes, if you want:
- Stronger relationships in the workplace
- Better communication
- Improved problem solving
- Stronger employee engagement
- To increase your capacity to lead
- To drive better results for your organization
Contact Laura V. Page at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-890-3627.
At a glance
*This rate is available to nonprofit and public sector organizations, government agencies, and nonprofit educational institutions. For questions about eligibility, please contact the program director.