Workplace Coaching Certificate
Transform employee performance using a coach approach to feedback!
NEW four-day Coaching Certificate
Coaching is a powerful approach to performance management that enhances employee engagement, helps achieve higher levels of productivity, and creates empowered cultures. By using coaching skills to lead people and manage performance, you can help employees generate better ideas, take action, and increase their self-accountability. You will leave this program with the tools and practical skills to engage your employees in their growth and performance improvement.
As a student in the Workplace Coaching Certificate program, you will:
- Increase your Emotional Intelligence
- Sharpen and deepen your listening skills
- Develop your ability to ask great questions
- Gain skills to help others problem solve more effectively
- Learn how to empower others to a higher level of self-accountability
Learning outcomes: as a result of attending this program, you will:
- Increase trust between you and your employees
- Create higher-performing individuals and teams
- Foster loyalty, commitment, and engagement
- Drive better goal achievement
- Create more bandwidth for you to work on higher priority items
- Develop your employees more effectively
Experienced instructors include:
Sarah Young, lead instructor, is a Certified Professional Coach (PCC) by the International Coaching Federation and a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) by the Coaches Training Institute. She is also a Certified Scrum Master through the Scrum Alliance. After an eight-year career in the corporate world leading people, projects, and teams, Sarah started her consulting firm, Zing Collaborative. Her clients range from high-tech start-ups to nonprofits, large companies, and state agencies. In addition to working with individuals and teams, Sarah is a frequent seminar instructor and public speaker.
Laura V. Page, MS, MS-J, was an independent management consultant for 24 years before returning to UW-Madison as a leadership and management program director. She currently heads the area programming team.
Contact Program Director Laura V. Page at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-890-3627.
At a glance
*This rate is available to nonprofit and public sector organizations, government agencies, and nonprofit educational institutions. For questions about eligibility, please contact the program director.