Thank you for your interest in exhibiting your artwork at the UW–Madison Continuing Studies Gallery.
- Applications are accepted once a year to be considered for the following cycle.
- Applications for shows from June 2020 through March 2021 are due by May 1 (extended from April 3), 2020.
- You can start this application and save it to complete later.
- Attach all images in the field provided.
- Use the following title format to name each image: Name of piece, Dimensions in inches (vertical by horizontal).
[Example: “basket-of-fruit-8×20.jpg”]. Do not include your name, as it will be automatically added to your image.
- Be sure there are no special characters in your file name, like the symbol for inches (“).
- Images must be uploaded from your device, not the “cloud.”
- Please use Chrome or Firefox as your browser to complete and submit this form. Safari is not recommended. If you have trouble with this application form, please contact the Continuing Studies Art Committee at CSArtShow@dcs.wisc.edu