Tailored Programs for Developing Project Leaders
Following are the objectives of a recent program led by the Consortium, conducted with 10 promising young project managers within 1 organization. The program was most successful, and the organization has invited its continuation with 10 additional project managers.
The participants will:
- Obtain the tools necessary to develop as future project leaders
- Adopt new practices for coping better with the dynamic world
- Enhance their confidence in their leadership & management ability, and enable them to gradually assume the identity of a leader
- Enhance their commitment to the company's values and their sense of project ownership
- Embrace the habit of learning from experience
- Develop the habit of sharing knowledge
- Develop a network of peers, which will be used often in the future
For more info about the UWCPL’s events, meetings, and resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-262-2576.