Current UW-Madison Students
If you are currently a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate student at UW-Madison, enroll as you would for fall or spring semester.
ONLINE SUMMER COURSES
There are more than 60 courses offered online this summer. Get ahead by taking a course that accommodates your busy summer schedule.
Sample of 2013 summer online courses:
- Mass Media in Multicultural America (Journalism 162)
- Basic Concepts of Music Theory (Music 151)
- Exercise, Nutrition, and Health (PE 100)
View the Summer 2013 Schedule of Classes for a complete list Select "Online Only" as Mode of Instruction.
Summer Session Information for Current Students
- Graduate Summer Enrollment Requirements
- Summer Financial Aid
- International Students and Summer Enrollment
Admitted as an undergraduate for fall 2013 and want to take a summer class? Check with the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Recruitment to learn if this is an option for you.