Online Professional Development classes
The changing technological landscape means professionals need more options for continuing education. These courses continue our commitment to quality, practical education. Some courses meet on specific dates and provide the opportunity for networking with other professionals, others are self-directed and self paced.
In every online class you receive personalized instruction from experts in your field.
Online course areas
- HIV prevention education in Wisconsin schools
- Ethics and Boundaries for Social Workers
- Mediation Techniques- Self Study
- Cross Cultural Health Care Case Studies
Teaching online - contact Louise Fowler, 608-263-1154
- Distance Education Certificate Program: Build knowledge, skills and leadership in distance/online education and training with this comprehensive program.
- Professional Certificate in Online Teaching: The PCOT offers a foundation of key principles and best practices in online teaching.
Writing and publishing - Contact Christine DeSmet, 608-262-3447
- See all online writing courses for more information.
Annual Conference on Distance Teaching and Learning: Recognized internationally for its quality and integrity, the 29th annual conference will convene in Madison in August, 2013. The conference supports an exchange of resources, research, and best practices that are relevant to the design and delivery of distance education and training.