All program participants will be selected through an application process that includes a written application, supporting materials and an interview. Participation is limited—an application process helps assure a good fit between the program and the applicant.
Written application: The written application includes questions about the applicant’s education and experience and a few open-ended narrative questions.
Required supporting material:
- Completed application form
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- One set of official transcripts from the undergraduate and graduate institutions you attended
- Two letters of reference -
- One letter should be from a supervisor who is acquainted with your applied experiences.
- Both letters should speak to your professional qualifications
- For licensed individuals, copies of current licenses and/or credentials.
Interview: An interview is a required component of the application process. All applicants who meet the program’s initial admission criteria will have an interview scheduled (by phone or in person). Applicants are notified of their status after completing the interview.
Accessibility: If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us ahead of time. Requests are confidential.
For more information contact:
Kristi Obmascher, Program Manager
UW-Madison Continuing Studies
21 N. Park St., 7th Floor
Madison, WI 53715
Phone: (608) 262-8971
FAX: (608) 265-2329