All program participants will be selected through an application process that includes a written application, supporting materials and an interview. Participation is limited—an application process helps assure a good fit between the program and the applicant.
Application due date: May 1, 2013.
Written application: The written application includes questions about the applicant’s education and experience and a few open-ended narrative questions.
Download the application.
Required supporting material:
- Completed application form
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- One set of official transcripts from the undergraduate and graduate institutions you attended
- Two letters of reference -
- One letter should be from a supervisor who is acquainted with your applied experiences.
- Both letters should speak to your professional qualifications
- For licensed individuals, copies of current licenses and/or credentials.
Interview: An interview is a required component of the application process. All applicants who meet the program’s initial admission criteria will have an interview scheduled (by phone or in person).
Application notification: Applicants will be notified of their status by April 30, 2013.
Accessibility: If you have a disability and desire accommodations, please advise us ahead of time. Requests are confidential.
Submit applications by mail, fax or email to:
Ann Whitaker, Outreach Program Manager
Division of Continuing Studies, Professional Development and Applied Studies
21 N. Park St., 7th Floor
Madison, WI 53715
email@example.com; Phone: (608) 262-4509; FAX: (608)265-2329