Become a Friend of School of the Arts
School of the Arts is supported by its participants, donors, the UW-Madison Continuing Studies, and our many Rhinelander community partners. By becoming a Friend of School of the Arts, you will be playing an active role in the longstanding traditions at the heart of SOA. Your donation will provide the recipient with lifelong learning opportunities that often prove to be life-changing as well. Your charitable gift is tax deductible as allowed by the IRS.
To donate please download the donation form (pdf).
Comments from past participants:
"Being given the opportunity to attend was nearly as phenomenal as the outcome. A truly wonderful and beneficial experience."
"If it wasn't for the scholarship program, I could not have attended. Thank you, thank you. I will thank my sponsors!"
"I'm so glad to be able to attend. It was a real uplift to my spirit and encouragement to my abilities."
Friends of School of the Arts:
Past contributors include:
- AAUW, Rhinelander Northwoods Branch
- Jerry and Ruth Apps, Madison, Wis.
- Dori Brown, Rhinelander, Wis.
- E.C. Buckminster, Fairfax, Va., In memory of Robert E. Gard
- Maryo Gard Ewell, Gunnison, Colo., In memory of Robert Gard
- Helen Hift, Monona, Wis.
- Lorna Hotz, Green Bay, Wis.
- Kiwanis Club of Rhinelander, Rhinelander, Wis.
- Mary and Jack Mylrea Endowment Fund
- Northern Arts Council, Rhinelander, Wis.
- Mary Pautz, Madison, Wis.
- Barb Schmeling, Rhinelander, Wis.
- Margaret G. Stiles, Monroe, Wis.
- Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets
- Wisconsin Rural Opportunities Foundation, Madison, Wis.
- James Young, Madison, Wis.