There are currently no open positions with the Division of Continuing Studies.
University Services Associate
Apply by June 9, 2014
About the position:
The Adult Career and Special Student Services (ACSSS) is part of the Division of Continuing Studies (DCS), UW-Madison and a gateway for the public to connect with university resources. While providing general customer service, the university services associate performs tasks that include triaging customer requests and assisting ACSSS colleagues with projects.
This position requires a thorough knowledge of UW-Madison academic programs, admissions and student records policies, and enrollment rules and procedures. The person in this position must be highly organized and able to work under deadline pressure. The ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and action, and problem-solve are important in this position.
Market Research Analyst
Apply by June 13, 2014
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
Three or more years' experience in the market research field. The successful candidate will demonstrate familiarity with both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
The ideal candidate will have these core skills and competencies:
- Strong data analysis skills and proven ability to interpret and explain data
- Ability to summarize data into key findings and actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated experience synthesizing multiple sources of data into a concise summary
Reporting to the Market Research Manager, the Market Research Analyst will:
- Work with appropriate internal and external staff to efficiently and effectively implement market research projects
- Conduct primary and secondary research using a variety of qualitative and quantitative market research methods
- Summarize and interpret data and results, providing a concise summary of findings and recommendations
Equal Opportunity Employer
To explore employment opportunities throughout the university, go to the UW-Madison employment site.