Giving Opportunities in UW-Madison Continuing Studies
The UW-Madison Division of Continuing Studies embodies the Wisconsin Idea – a core value of UW-Madison which for more than a century has extended the resources of the University in service to the state, nation, and the world. Continuing Studies helps further the Wisconsin Idea by
- offering credit and noncredit continuing education courses
- fostering community outreach and public service programs, and
- serving as the campus “home” for nontraditional students and lifelong learners
Continuing Studies acts as the open door through which nontraditional students gain access to the rich resources and opportunities of their university.
Our goal is to increase the availability of scholarship funds for nontraditional students.
What is a nontraditional student? Some examples:
- a returning adult student seeking to earn or complete a college degree after a break in their education
- a single parent struggling to balance the demands of family, work and study
- a professional who needs to enhance their job skills
How can you help?
Your generous gift to UW-Madison Continuing Studies helps provide the resources necessary to keep the Wisconsin Idea alive and thriving for nontraditional students.
Scholarships currently offered through the Division
Returning Adult Student Scholarships
- Alma Baron Second Chance for Women
- Osher Reentry Scholarship
- Stuart Daily Seeds of Learning Fund
Single Parent Scholarships
- Prof. Nancy W. Denney Memorial Scholarship
- Single-parent Scholarships
If you would like to contribute to a scholarship fund, click on the link below.
If you have questions about making a gift, contact Erick Weber, the Division’s development director. He can be reached at the UW Foundation by calling 608-262-1591 or by sending a message to email@example.com
Thank you for your support!