Weekend With Your Novel: Event details
- Option 1: Friday and Saturday sessions + keynote + 1 critique group—$180/200
- Option 2: Friday and Saturday sessions + keynote, no critique group—$140/155
- Option 3: Friday sessions and keynote only—$50
- Add Saturday luncheon to Options 1 or 2—$15
- Additional critique groups: $60 each
How to register
- Review your options. What days? Critiques or not? Lunch?
- You don’t have to decide now on which Saturday sessions (1 through 12) you’re attending. You're free to attend whichever sessions you choose on Saturday.
- REGISTER ONLINE» or by calling 608-262-2451. Credit cards and checks are accepted.
- If attending a critique group workshop, please email your manuscript to Laura Kahl by Friday, Oct 21.
If you cancel up to 72 hours before the conference, you will be refunded everything but the $50 administration fee; no refunds are made after that time.
Location & lodging information
This 3-day event is held in the Pyle Center and Lowell Center. At the Lowell Center, which also has lodging, we have a block of rooms reserved for Weekend With Your Novel attendees. Please use the group number/name "NOVEL". Lodging costs are not included in conference fees.
Pyle Center (map)
702 Langdon St
Madison, WI 53715
Parking is available at the City of Madison's State Street Campus Garage at 415 N Lake Street, one block from The Pyle Center. Map and information»
Restaurants, coffee shops, and bars
You will find an affordable and diverse selection of options for food and drink from the Terrace at the Memorial Union along State Street and around the Capitol, all within walking distance.
- Campus information and visitor center
- Things to do in Madison
- Campus map
- Directions to campus
- Parking and transportation
Continuing Education Units
1.3 CEUs total available
Do you need guidance about critique groups or which workshops to attend? Email Christopher Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org» or call 608-262-5095.