Friends of the Madison Early Music Festival
The Madison Early Music Festival is a non-profit organization supported by its audiences, participants, donors, and in-kind facilities of The University of Wisconsin-Madison. We welcome your support as a Friend of the Madison Early Music Festival, an organization created to help secure the future of the Festival whose members receive special benefits and recognition during the Festival.
Become a Friend of the Madison Early Music Festival.
Your support as a Friend of MEMF helps us maintain our mission of providing quality musical experiences while keeping our ticket prices affordable. Your charitable gift qualifies for a tax deduction, as allowed by the IRS. A donation entitles you to various benefits, according to your level of support:
- Troubadour ($25+) - Program acknowledgment
- Bard ($50+) - Program & donor board acknowledgment
- Dancing Master ($100+) - Preferred seating, program & donor board acknowledgment
- Kapellmeister ($250+) - Preferred seating, program & donor board acknowledgment, MEMF t-shirt & tote bag
- Muse ($500+) - All of the above benefits and MEMF note cards; access to invitation-only events
Donate now to keep the Madison Early Music Festival thriving in Wisconsin.
Download the Become a Friend form for more details or to mail in your donation.
Please contact us if you wish to designate your donation for a concert or event: 608-265-5629 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your contribution.
Other ways you can help
- Volunteer to help MEMF throughout the season. Assistance is needed with special events, ushering for performances, help with mailings, and many other fun and rewarding tasks.
- Find out if your company has a matching gift department and double your gift.
- Engage your company as Corporate Sponsor and help underwrite the promotion and production costs of a concert, educational opportunity, or special event. In turn, MEMF provides promotional opportunities to bring your company name to our audiences.
For more information on any of the above opportunities contact MEMF Program Director Chelcy Bowles at email@example.com or 608-265-5629.
MEMF is part of Madison's Summer Music Consortium. More information about SMC members.