How to register
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our 15th year celebration. We are already looking forward to next year.
MEMF 2015 will run July 11 through July 18. Our theme is Slavic Discoveries: Early Music from Eastern Europe.
New information will become available in the spring of 2015. In the meantime we leave all 2014 information here for your reference.
- Complete the Workshop Registration Form.
- Determine your skill level by completing the Instrumental Skills Self-Evaluation and/or the Vocal Skills Self-Evaluation.
- Read the Class Descriptions and determine which classes you want to take
- Fill in the 2014 Class Preference Form. Make sure to list your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices for each session and to indicate your voice/instrument part and skill level for each class period.
- Mail the completed Workshop Registration Form and completed Class Preference Form to:
Madison Early Music Festival
21 N. Park St., 7th Floor
Madison, WI 53715
If you have any questions, please contact us at 608-263-6670 or email@example.com.