If registration is received/postmarked by Sept 26, the early-registration discount rate applies. After Sept 26, all prices (except for the lunch) go up by $50.
|One day only||$155/205||$125/175||$135/185|
|Oct 27 lunch||$35||$35||$35|
*Student: Full time students are eligible for reduced rates. Enclose a copy of your validated student ID with your registration form.
**Groups: Agencies sending 5 or more employees may take advantage of the reduced per person group-registration fee. To receive the group discount all forms must be mailed in the same envelope, all faxed together, or all telephoned in at the same time. No exceptions.
- REGISTER ONLINE»
- In person: register at the door the day(s) you attend.
- Phone: 800-725-9692 or 608-265-3261 (7am-4:30pm Central Time). Call and charge the registration fee to your VISA, MasterCard, or American Express account. When you register by phone, please have your workshop choices ready so you have all the information needed by the registrar.
- Mail check made payable to UW-Madison, plus completed registration form to:
Child Sexual Abuse Conference
702 Langdon St, Madison, WI 53706-1487
- Fax: 800-741-7416 or 608-265-3163
Registration for workshops and/or post-conference institutes
Indicate on the registration form the institutes and/or workshops you plan to attend. We cannot guarantee you a space in the sessions you select, but this lets us know which sessions require larger meeting rooms.
Fees and discounts
The registration fee for 3 days of the conference is $475; group and student discounts are available. Register before Sept 26 and receive a $50 early-bird discount!
To qualify for the group discount, agencies must register 5 or more people at the same time (online or by phone). No exceptions.
Additional fee for Monday’s anniversary lunch and speaker.
Prior to the conference, registrants will be emailed information on how to download presenters’ handouts free of charge.
Agencies sending 5 or more people receive a group discount. All registration forms must be sent in the same envelope, all faxed at the same time, or all phoned in at the same time. No exceptions.
If you are unable to attend or arrange for a substitute, you may obtain a refund minus the $50 administrative fee by contacting our registration department at least 3 business days prior to the program. If you cancel 3 business days or fewer before the program, or do not attend, you are responsible for the entire fee. To cancel or arrange for a substitute, call 800-725-9692.
Location & Lodging
The conference meets at:
Madison Marriott West (map)
1313 John Q Hammons Dr
Middleton, Wisconsin 53562
Phone: 608-831 2000
The Madison Marriott West is at the Greenway Blvd exit off the West Beltline Highway (US 12/14). The hotel offers complimentary transportation to and from the Dane County Regional Airport and is served by all major Madison cab companies. Parking is free.
Lodging: A limited block of discounted rooms is held at the Marriott Madison West. Use the group code of CSACSAA when making your reservation. The discounted conference room rate is available only until Oct 6 or until the block is full. Lodging is not included in the registration fee. Rates: $94/single, $104/double.
To reserve your room online:
- Click here for the Madison Marriott West website»
- Look for “Special Rates & Awards”
- Enter Group Code CSACSAA
Things to do in Madison
Our downtown/campus area is surrounded by 2 lakes, and there’s plenty to do in the Madison area in the fall. Consistently ranked one of the best places to live in the US, it’s a beautiful destination for biking and walking. Special sights are Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin in nearby Spring Green and the Wright-designed Monona Terrace Convention Center near the Capitol. Hike in the UW-Madison Arboretum or along the lakeshore path to Picnic Point, rent a bike for a trip to the free zoo (rentals available at one of many on-street bike racks or at several bike shops near campus), visit the Saturday Farmers’ Market, shop along State Street, or savor a meal at one of our many international restaurants. The UW-Madison campus is always fun—try the local ice cream at Babcock Hall or experience the sunset from the Union Terrace.
Check out visitmadison.com for an online map and information about enjoying the Madison area.
The Dane County Regional Airport is 20 minutes from the Madison Marriott West. If you’re flying into the Chicago airport, Van Galder Bus Co provides round trip bus service from Chicago to Madison. For information, see www.vangalderbus.com or call 800-747-0994.
Discounted Airfare: Call Fox World Travel at 888-691-9163 and identify yourself as a participant of UW-Madison Conference on Child Sexual Abuse to receive discounted airfare.
Continuing education credits
Continuing education (CE) hours are awarded after full-day participation. Partial credit is not awarded, and late arrivals or early departures preclude awarding CE credits. Some CE hours are pending approval. Call for up-to-date approval information (800-442-7107).
University of Wisconsin–Madison: This conference is approved for 6.0 CE hours/day (0.6 CEUs/day). An additional 1.0 CE hour/0.1 CEU is awarded by attending the Oct 27 lunch/plenary session.
Social workers: The University of Wisconsin–Madison, Liberal Arts and Applied Studies (LAAS), (Provider #1042), is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), (1-800-225-6880) through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. PDAS maintains responsibility for the program. WI, IA, IL, MI and MN Boards of Social Work recognize ACE programs.
Counselors, Sexuality Educators, and Therapists:
- National Board for Certified Counselors: UW-Madison Continuing Studies is recognized by the National Board for Certified Counselors to offer continuing education for National Certified Counselors and adheres to NBCC continuing education guidelines. (provider #5990). We adhere to NBCC Continuing Education Guidelines.
- WI Marriage and Family Therapists: This conference qualifies as an accredited university continuing education course relevant to professional practice.
- Play therapy: The University of Wisconsin–Madison Liberal Arts and Applied Studies (LAAS)is an approved provider of play therapy by the Association for Play Therapy (approved provider number: 01-113). PDAS maintains responsibility for the program. The sessions approved for play therapy hours are 13/21 and 51.
Educators: This program may qualify toward your Professional Development Plans (PDPs).
Legal Professionals: Continuing Legal Education (CLEs) hours through the Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners.
Guardian Ad Litem (GALs): Wisconsin Board of Bar Examiners.
- American Psychological Association/pending approval: This program is cosponsored by the Wisconsin Psychological Association (WPA) and University of Wisconsin–Madison, Professional Development and Applies Studies. WPA is approved by the American Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. WPA maintains responsibility for the program and its content. This program is approved for a total of 18 CE hours.
- Minnesota Psychologists: Minnesota Board of Psychology/pending approval.
- Wisconsin Psychologists: This conference qualifies as an accredited university continuing education course relevant to professional practice.
Other professions: Completion of this program qualifies for six continuing education hours per day. Contact your own board or organization for specific continuing education requirements.
FEIN: University of Wisconsin 39-1805963
Win 2-Day Registration to the 2015 Child Sexual Abuse Conference
Simply include your email address on the registration form, and complete the online conference evaluation following the conference. You will be entered in a random drawing to win 2 days’ free attendance to next year’s conference. Names and email addresses are neither sold nor distributed to any other organization.
Questions? Email Denise Nolden or call 608-263-5130, toll free 800-442-7107.