Why take this course?
This course is the 1st in Continuing Studies’ new noncredit Online Business Spanish Certificate program. This program offers a practical, flexible and convenient way to acquire the language skills and cultural knowledge entrepreneurs and corporate professionals will need to conduct business successfully in Spain and Latin America.
Who this course is for
- Business professionals who need hands-on skills for their current positions
- Professionals who wish to expand their career opportunities by acquiring the ability to work cross-culturally
- MBA students who are considering careers in international business
- Professionals working for NGOs who work with Spanish-speaking countries
- Anyone interested in gaining practical language and cultural skills
This course is delivered entirely online. Work at your own pace and take up to a year to finish, while getting consistent support and feedback from your instructor. Course materials comprise listening activities, video, and personal feedback from the instructor. Upon completion of the course, you earn 6.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Related course: Business Spanish 2. The follow-up course continues the practical hands-on approach but with a focus on diverse sectors in the business world and NGOs, as well as product development and marketing. The course allows participants to develop a project tailored to the business sector and Spanish-speaking country that is most relevant to them. This course will be available spring 2014. To receive a notification when registration opens, subscribe to our Continuing Studies language-program mailing list.
Upon completion of both courses, you receive an official Online Business Spanish Certificate of Completion. Click for more info about the Online Business Spanish Certificate»
Questions? Email Julie Dahl» or call
Register online» or call 608-262-2451.