Geriatric Mental Health Care Management: an Introduction
Get the latest research and best practices on community-based geriatric care management. Learn appropriate evidence-based screening and monitoring tools as well as best practices for successful care of mental disorders in late life. This class is an open-enrollment component of the new Geriatric Mental Health Care Management Certificate.
At a glance
What: Geriatric Mental Health Care Management: an Introduction
When: Last offered Oct 1, 2015. Check back for next offering.
Where: Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St, Madison, WI
Continuing education credit: 5 hours (0.5 CEUs)
Instructor: Suzanna Waters Castillo
For additional information, contact Suzanna Waters Castillo:
- Summarize the unique functions of community-based geriatric mental health care management.
- Understand the general prevalence of geriatric depression and anxiety.
- Summarize teaching awareness approaches about geriatric mental illness for clients and families.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively speak to older adults about depression and treatment.
- Apply evidence-based screening and monitoring for geriatric depression.