How to Energize Your Workshops & Turn on the Learning
Do you need to conduct a workshop but you've never had any formal training on doing one? Have you been doing the same workshop repeatedly and are looking for some ways to liven it up a bit? Are you tired of doing all the talking in your workshops and want to get your audience more involved? In this 1-day workshop for those who lead workshops, you learn the basics of experiential-learning theory, how to develop outcome-based learning objectives, and how to use interactive teaching methods.
At a glance
What: How to Energize Your Workshops & Turn on the Learning
When: Last offered May 3, 2016. Check back for next offering.
Where: Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St, Madison, WI
Continuing education credit: 7 hours (0.7 CEUs)
Instructor: Kathy Germann
For additional information, contact Barry Orton: 608-262-2394
You will learn:
- Methods for creating a welcoming learning environment
- How to develop outcome-based learning objectives
- The basics of experiential learning theory
- How to choose appropriate teaching methods
- The parallels between stages of group development and stages of a workshop