How to Design and Teach a Successful Workshop
Do you need to conduct a workshop but you've never had any formal training on doing one? Have you been doing the same workshop repeatedly and are looking for some ways to liven it up a bit? Are you tired of doing all the talking in your workshops and want to get your audience more involved? In this 1-day workshop for those who lead workshops, you learn the basics of experiential-learning theory, how to develop outcome-based learning objectives, and how to use interactive teaching methods.
You will learn:
- Methods for creating a welcoming learning environment
- How to develop outcome-based learning objectives
- The basics of experiential learning theory
- How to choose appropriate teaching methods
- The parallels between stages of group development and stages of a workshop