The Art of Conflict Transformation
Conflict is rooted in win-lose. I must win; you must lose. I must rise; you must fall. In this popular 2-day intensive workshop, discover how to shift from either-or/win-lose to both-and/win-win. Increase your comfort dealing with conflict and learn a way of responding that increases trust and communication, transforming conflict into cooperation.
Conflict is something most people want to avoid and yet it is a natural part of life. We’ve grown to see conflict as “bad” and learned to either give in or fight to win. When approached with integrity, curiosity, and compassion, conflict can open us to new possibilities and can deepen our relationships.
The art of conflict transformation is about engaging with curiosity that facilitates “both-and” thinking and the possibility of win-win solutions. Discover how to increase you comfort in dealing with conflict and build more trust and communication in relationships.
What you will learn
- How your history with conflict impacts your current responses
- The differences between win/lose and win/win responses to conflict
- How to check out assumptions before they escalate into conflict
- How to be more grounded when having challenging conversations
- How to identify and express your underlying needs
- How to use inquiry to enhance your ability to listen
- Ways to discover common ground and achieve win-win solutions