Conflict is something most people want to avoid and yet it is a natural part of life. We’ve grown to see conflict as “bad” and learned to either give in or fight to win. When approached with integrity, curiosity, and compassion, conflict can open us to new possibilities and can deepen our relationships.
The art of conflict transformation is about engaging with curiosity that facilitates “both- and” thinking, and supports the possibility of win-win solutions. Discover how to increase your comfort with conflict and build more trust and communication in your relationships.
You will learn:
- How your history with conflict impacts your current responses
- The differences between win/lose and win/win responses
- How to check conflict-escalating assumptions
- Centering—how to focus on the present rather than the past or the future
- How to identify and express your underlying needs
- The use of inquiry to enhance your ability to listen
- How to create win-win solutions