Frequently asked questions
1. What is the Certified Public Manager (CPM) program?
2. Who can enroll in CPM classes?
3. Where are classes offered?
4. Are any classes offered online?
5. Who teaches CPM classes?
6. What are the requirements for certification?
7. What is the difference between the self-directed CPM format and the Colleague Group?
8. How much does the program cost?
9. How long does it take to complete the program?
10. Are there tests or assignments for CPM classes?
11. What should I do to begin?
12. Which classes fit in which phases?
13. How do I know what to take?
14. How do I register for classes?
15. What do I need to cancel from a self-directed class?
16. What is the Professional Development Plan and when must it be completed?
17. How do I get started on the Phase I Written Project?
18. How do I move on to Phase II?
19. How do I move on to Phase III?
20. Can I apply other training I have received to the CPM program?
21. What is the difference between CPM and an MPA or MBA?
22. How do I apply or get more information?