Intoxicated Driver Program: Approved Training
Enrollment in this certificate program is limited to assessors, supervisors, and coordinators of the Wisconsin intoxicated-driver program (IDP). The certificate includes approximately 15 hours of self-study, a 3-day in-person training, and a competency-based final exam. IDP staff who do not provide assessments can take the 1-day training and complete Part 1 of the self-study but do not earn the IDP-AT certificate.
At a glance
What: Intoxicated Driver Program: Approved Training
When: Last offered Apr 18, 2016. Check back for next offering.
Where: Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St, Madison, WI
Cost: 3 days: $475 | 1 day: $225
Continuing education credit: 35 hours (3.5 CEUs)
For additional information, contact Kristi Obmascher:
Beginner to intermediate
- Describe Wisconsin’s Intoxicated Driver Program.
- Discuss implications of the Wisconsin Administrative Rule on Local Intoxicated Driver Programs.
- Recognize the WAID criterion and scoring rubric.
- Practice completing the WAID tool and Driver Safety Plan for mock clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately use the WAID tool and DOT forms to prepare a Driver Safety Plan.