Intoxicated Driver Program: Approved Training
Enrollment in this certificate program is limited to assessors, supervisors, and coordinators of the Wisconsin Intoxicated Driver program (IDP). The certificate includes approximately 15 hours of self-study, a three-day in-person training, and a competency-based final exam.
At a glance
What: Intoxicated Driver Program: Approved Training
When: Wed-Fri, Sep 21-23; 8am-5pm
Where: Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St., Madison, WI
Cost: Three Days: $475 | One Day: $225
Continuing education credit: 35 hours (3.5 CEUs)
Coordinator: Kristi Obmascher
or register by phone at
For additional information, contact Kristi Obmascher: 608-262-8971
Beginner to intermediate
- Describe Wisconsin’s Intoxicated Driver Program.
- Discuss implications of the Wisconsin Administrative Rule on Local Intoxicated Driver Programs.
- Recognize the WAID criterion and scoring rubric.
- Practice completing the WAID tool and Driver Safety Plan for mock clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately use the WAID tool and DOT forms to prepare a Driver Safety Plan.