Wisconsin Regional Art Program:
Annual state exhibit in Madison
Each year WRAP hangs an exhibit showcasing the award-winning artists from WRAP programs throughout Wisconsin. About 200 artists from around the state display their art for about a month in August and September.
The show culminates in the annual WRAP Conference, typically the third week in September. Guest judges review the show and award $4,000 worth of prizes.
Artwork information and entry forms
Thank you for going online for your WRAP state exhibit information and forms. Click on the link below to download your entry forms. Complete and mail to us at the address indicated on the form.
We have extended the submission dates. Please have all forms in by July 1.
The link will download the following forms:
- Center For Visual Art Artwork Contract: Please fill this out and mail it with the other forms by July 1, 2014.
- State Day Registration Form: To attend conference fill the form out and send in the package with your art or mail to the Center for Visual Art in Wausau by September 10th.
- You may also use a credit card to register online for the morning Gallery Gathering at the Center for Visual Arts and the Awards Luncheon at the Jefferson Street Inn, both in Wausau, here»
- WRAP Artwork Comment Form: Please list your name and address, including the title or description of work and sale price or not for sale (NFS). Many people viewing the exhibition during the month are interested in purchasing the artworks. We will ask those people to write or call you directly for purchase. There is no commission charged.
- State Exhibit Label for Artwork: Please fill in the information requested and attach it securely to the back or bottom of your artwork.
- Website and Catalog Release Form: For artworks that win the special awards that are presented at the State Exhibit, we will take a digital photograph to put on the WRAP web page. You must sign the release form to give us permission to do that. If you don't want to show your art on the website and in the color catalog, you don't need to return this form.
- Contact information and forms information.
- Cover letter.