Wisconsin Regional Art Program:
Annual state exhibit in Madison
Each year WRAP hangs an exhibit showcasing the award-winning artists from WRAP programs throughout Wisconsin. About 200 artists from around the state display their art for about a month in August and September.
The show culminates in the annual WRAP Conference, typically the third week in September. Guest judges review the show and award $4,000 worth of prizes.
Artwork information and entry forms
Thank you for going online for your WRAP state exhibit information and forms. Click on the link below to view and print your entry forms and other important documents as PDFs. Complete and mail to us at the address indicated on the form.
- Cover letter
- Registration Form: To attend the State conference, Evening With The Arts or renew your WRAA membership.
- WRAP Artwork Comment Form: Please list your name and address, including the title or description of work and sale price or not for sale (NFS). Many people viewing the exhibition during the month are interested in purchasing the artworks. We will ask those people to write or call you directly for purchase. There is no commission charged.
- State Exhibit Label for Artwork: Please print out 2 copies. 1) fill in the information requested and attach it securely to the back or bottom of your artwork before you bring it in. 2) Please also send a copy to the address indicated on the form before July 15th.
- Website and Catalog Release Form: We take photos of all artworks for the color catalog and for artworks that win the special awards that are presented at the State Exhibit, we will take a digital photograph to put on the WRAP web page. You must sign the release form to give us permission to do that. If you don't want to show your art on the website and in the color catalog, you don't need to return this form.
- Contact information and forms information
- Microsoft Word versions of WRAP Artist forms