The Annual State Art Conference will be held at the Center For Visual Art (CVA), 427 4th St., in Wausau WI. We hope you will join your fellow artists to receive recognition for your work. The program will include announcement of awards cosponsored by the University of Wisconsin and Wisconsin Regional Artists Association.
Conference registration form and schedule
You can download the conference registration form as a pdf document. If you would like to have a registration form mailed to you, please contact Lori O'Neill at 608-263-6322.
You may also use a credit card to register online for the morning Gallery Gathering at the Center for Visual Arts and the Awards Luncheon at the Jefferson Street Inn, both in Wausau, here»
Saturday, September 27, 2014
- 9:00am Registration, coffee, and informal viewing of the exhibition at the Center for Visual Art. Time to meet your friends and renew your membership in the Wisconsin Regional Artists Association (cosponsor with the UW-Madison's Division of Continuing Studies).
- 10:00am WRAA 60th Anniversary Celebration. Enjoy a final look at the State WRAP Exhibition and award winning artworks. Enjoy the Tiny Treasures Exhibition and additional celebratory programing throughout the morning.
- 11:30am Buffet luncheon and presentation of WRAP Awards and Annual meeting of the Wisconsin Regional Artists Association, at the Jefferson Street Inn.
- 1:30pm Presentation of WRAP Awards and Annual meeting of the Wisconsin Regional Artists Association.
- 3:00pm Approximate end of the meeting and time to take art projects home.
Diana Budde is an associate professor of art at the University of Wisconsin-Marathon County where she has taught since 1999. Diana teaches classes in painting, drawing, printmaking and art history. Diana earned a B.S. in art education from Ball State University and an M.F.A. in painting from the University of Cincinnati. Recently she was awarded the Professional Community Service Award by her campus for her extensive work in the community. In addition to being an engaged and sought after teacher, Diana Budde is known for her paintings and paintings, which will be shown in an exhibition entitled ‘David Hummer and Diana Budde: New Work’ opening October 6th, 2014 at the Center for Visual Art in Wausua. More of Diana Budde’s art can be seen here: http://www.dianabudde.com/