Education and Career Planning Services
Adult Career and Special Student Services (ACSSS) provides education and career counseling for adults in Madison and the surrounding area. If you have thought about changing careers or returning to school but aren't sure how to make it happen, we may be able to help. Explore your options with a career and educational counselor or advisor.
Get help with your plans to return to school. We can assist you with:
- Exploring different education programs
- Navigating admissions’ processes
- Connecting with appropriate campus resources
Get help planning a path to a more satisfying career. Regardless what stage of the career and educational planning process you are at, we can assist you with:
- Assessing your interests, skills and values
- Techniques and resources for researching career options
- Action steps to keep you moving forward
- Information about education and professional development options
Explore options and determine your next steps during an individual appointment tailored to your unique needs. No charge for appointments; small fee for assessments.
Education and Career workshops
ACSSS offers workshops to help you with career planning, returning to school, and getting familiar with the UW campus.
- Career planning resources
- Job search resources
- Education planning resources
- Career and Education resource library – at ACSSS office: 21 N Park St, room 7101