Make an appointment
To make an appointment with one of our career and educational counselors or advisors, call 608-263-6960.
Once you make an appointment you will be sent an email confirmation. This email contains a link to our online intake. Please complete the intake at least 24 hours before your appointment so that your counselor can have time to review it and determine how we can best serve you.
- Appointments are free of charge. (We do charge for formal assessments and workshops.)
- Your information remains confidential.
- Most appointments last one hour.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
You don’t need to bring anything, but the following items are helpful if you have them:
- Results from previous career assessments
- Resume (We don’t review resumes but they can be helpful to see your work history.)
- Transcripts if planning a return to school (We don’t do formal transcript evaluations but they can help us guide you in your decision to return to school.)
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
Keeping appointments and being on time is part of the personal commitment to counseling you must make. If you must cancel, please contact us as far in advance as possible (608-263-6960). Clients who consistently do not show up for scheduled appointments cannot be guaranteed future appointments. Because shortened sessions are usually not beneficial, you may need to reschedule your appointment if you are late.