The Annual State Art Conference will be held at the Pyle Center, 702 Langdon Street, Madison, WI. We hope you will join your fellow artists to receive recognition for your work. The program will include announcement of awards cosponsored by the University of Wisconsin and Wisconsin Regional Artists Association.
Conference registration form and schedule
You can download the conference registration form as a pdf document. If you would like to have a registration form mailed to you, please contact Lori O'Neill at 608-263-6322.
There will be guest speakers in the morning, then a buffet luncheon and awards ceremony in the afternoon.
Sunday September 22, 2013
- 9:00 a.m. Registration, coffee, and informal viewing of the exhibition. Time to meet your friends and renew your membership in the Wisconsin Regional Artists Association (cosponsor with the UW-Madison's Department of Liberal Studies and the Arts).
- 10:00 a.m. Guest artists and Award Judges- Debra Grall, Baraboo WI, Jeanne Eberlien-Burmeister, Portage, WI
- 12:15 p.m. Buffet luncheon.
- 1:30 p.m. Presentation of Awards. Annual meeting of the Wisconsin Regional Artists Association.
- 3:30 p.m. Approximate end of the meeting and time to take art projects home.
Guest Artists and Award Judges